Experience 5 - 8 years
The Company produces unique brand experiences by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital economy: creative design, content production, commerce enablement, conversions (visitors to customers), cloud technology, cognition (analytics), cohesion (integrating all the systems), consulting and completeness (connecting brand experiences) across all channels. Passionate about the work they do, the company has built a reputation on the high quality of their thinking, planning, delivery and client satisfaction. With offices in New York, Chicago, New Jersey, Toronto, London, Tokyo, Bangalore, Pune and Chennai, its global clients, past and present.
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience in designing, building, maintaining, and coordinating an automated build/release from Development to production environment.
- Thorough understanding and experience in Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with Google Kubernetes Engine
- Experience with at least one build/continuous integration tools, preferably VSTS (PowerShell).
- Understanding of handling tickets with any ticket/incident management tool PagerDuty preferrable
- Understanding of various Operational aspect like SLI/SLA, monitoring, app analytics
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain and improve services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Gauges the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and infrastructure; implements strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems within a geoscience workflow
- Collaborates with network and security staff to ensure smooth, secure and reliable operation of application software and systems
- Develops, implements and documents best practice policies and procedures for new projects or initiatives
- Effectively uses the service management systems, ensuring that best practices and lessons learned are made available to wider technical community
- Engaged in incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Maintains a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art computer technology, equipment, and systems; participates in professional development activities as appropriate
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.