Digital Marketing Associate
- Full time
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- posted 3 months ago
- Posted : September 17, 2023 -Accepting applications
Experience 0 - 1 years
About the Company: Accenture is a global professional services company that provides a range of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, the company operates in more than 200 cities across 51 countries.
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, and addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, and patterns to create architectural foundations and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
You will be working as a part of the Digital Marketing & Campaign team which helps clients with their digital campaign & digital marketing requirements. They help provide various services around list pull, list hygiene & lead uploads, providing data-driven insights to clients, and helping them get better ROI from their various digital marketing initiatives. The team is primarily accountable for performing list pull from the Client Database by writing complex SQL queries. They also leverage popular tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Workfront Work Management Software, Atlassian Jira, etc.
Campaign Management focuses on planning, executing, tracking, and analysis of direct marketing campaigns. The team is responsible for the entire lifecycle of a marketing campaign, from inception to launch to evaluation of results. The team is accountable for analyzing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using ROI calculations. The role may require you to have a good understanding of digital marketing, email marketing, and technologies like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Automation Studio, Google DV360, and Responsys.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skills:
- Adaptable and flexible
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Digital Marketing
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day-to-day business and use them while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
If an employer asks you to pay any kind of fee, please notify us immediately. We do not charge any fee from the applicants and we do not allow other companies also to do so.