Digital Marketing Manager
- Full time
- Dharwad, Karnataka, India
- posted 5 months ago
- Posted : June 24, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹1,200,000.00 - ₹1,500,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 6 - 8 years
About Company: The company is specifically tailored to thrive in the fast-paced, technologically advanced commercial landscape. In addition to its international locations, 200+ staff, services encompass a wide range of areas, including product development, application development and maintenance, and consulting services. Whether it’s bringing innovative products to market, creating efficient and reliable applications, or offering expert guidance and advice.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
2. Design, build, and maintain our social media presence
3. Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
4. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
5. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
6. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
7. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
8. Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
9. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
10. Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
11. Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.