Experience 10 - 14 years
The company is a true Indian Multi-National Company with a multi-ethnic workforce of 10,000 Associates from 21 different nationalities globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, with its marketing presence in emerging markets of Russia, Brazil, Mexico, Vietnam, Philippines, Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Tanzania, Uganda, Nepal, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Mauritius, Lebanon, and Kuwait.
- Develop and drive the company’s overall digital transformation strategy and roadmap.
- The Individual will lead big-ticket Organisation Transformation encompassing new technologies, automation, etc., Process, and Organisation alignment to deliver a $ 200-300 M annual EBIDTA impact.
- Review existing internal business processes and identify areas of improvement
- Assist with the development of new fit-for-purpose digital solutions to improve operational efficiency and improve service level
- Champion the digital transformation tools and conduct training to relevant departments within the organization
- Keep up-to-date with digital trends and best practices
- Build and develop in-house digital capabilities to help the company maximize returns
- Manage the department budget
- Degree in Computer Science/Computing in Information System/Data Science & Analytics or Digital/Technology related relevant discipline
- At least 6 years of experience as a Digital Transformation Lead in a manufacturing industry company
- Proven track record in successfully managing and implementing digital transformation projects
- Well-versed in artificial intelligence, big data, data analytics, robotics process automation, sensors, cloud computing, open-source, etc.
- Experience with Planon would be highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) to demonstrate clear interpretation and presentation of results to various stakeholders.