Experience 3 - 5 years
- Should be a good communicator and be part of the development team responsible for developing solutions to complex business problems to deliver enterprise class software/product.
- Should be able to lead modules within the application development.
- Design, develop, test and maintain .NET-based applications using architectural best practices.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings and be proactive about analysing & reporting issues.
- Should be a good individual and good team player.
- Must be able to complete daily development tasks assigned to him/her and should have sense of responsibility within him/her.
- Candidate should have Strong Experience in C# (version 3.5 and above), MVC, Web APIs, WCF, .Net Windows Service etc.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Should have knowledge on Application Development Methodologies & tools.
- Hands-on experience with software development.
- Good experience in architecture and design principals.
- Perform application testing activities writing unit test case.
- Candidates should be good in both oral & written communication skills.