Dot Net Developer
- Full time
- Delhi, India View on Map
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : April 6, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹1,000,000.00 - ₹1,500,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 5 - 8 years
Company Profile: The Company provides innovative transportation and fleet management software solutions, serving public transit authorities, regional transit agencies, private transportation organizations, non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT), insurance companies, educational and healthcare facilities across the globe. Our mission critical, real-time scheduling, ridesharing, dispatch and routing technology enables providers to efficiently deliver door-to-door transportation at public transportation prices.Our Product ensures passengers arrive safely and on time.
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including Net, C#, html5, jQuery, PL/SQL, DevExpress
- Designing back-end database structures for the web applications and also generating stored procedures that are complex in nature for the software’s maintenance purposes.
- Prepare and maintain code for all application in repository. Follow standard procedure of code maintenance.
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems. Ability to understand existing code and work on issue resolutions.
- Code review and revamping if needed.
- Prepare test based applications for various ASP.Net applications.
- Contribute in improving the existing software. Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Performing extensive software testing and stringent quality checks as per the QC guidelines to ensure an error free as well as optimum final product to the user.
- Providing technical support and mentoring team whenever required
- Well versed with the software development life-cycle.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer more than 6 Years.
- Deep programming language knowledge and hands on experience of Net, C#, HTML5/CSS3, jQuery, PL/SQL, DevExpress
- Expert in the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Good knowledge and experience of architecture styles/APIs (REST)
- experience of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Competent in RDMS concepts.
- Finding information about latest technologies that aid in the development of core web applications and enhance their features in the long run.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Analyst-Technology Full time
NodeJs Team Lead Full time
Sr. PHP Laravel Developer (ReactJs) Work From Home
Sr. Magento Developer Full time
.Net MVC Developer Work From Home