Dot Net Developer
- Full time
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- posted 5 months ago
- Posted : July 15, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹2,500,000.00 - ₹3,400,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 4 - 8 years
About Company – A global digital marketing agency with over 1000+ members across different cities that delivers end-to-end services. With a robust infrastructure and a significant presence in the industry, this client is a leader in its field. A global presence and substantial team position our client to become a market leader in digital marketing and marketing technology. The size and capabilities of this agency can help it position itself as the go-to agency for businesses looking for comprehensive solutions and innovative approaches. Due to its large team and global reach, the company is capable of scaling operations and handling a wide range of size and complexity projects.
- Write/maintain clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages like C#, ASP.Net MVC, SQL Server, etc.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce better products/applications.
- Test and deploy applications and systems on various staging servers (App Servers/DB servers).
- Revise, update, refactor, and debug code.
- Continuous improvement of existing software/applications.
- Create/maintain technical documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC) like SRS, Flow diagrams, Use case diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Collaboration diagrams, Release documents, User manuals, etc.
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support to various teams within
Tech / Tool Skills:
- .Net (Framework 4.6 & above).
- ASP.Net MVC
- ASP.Net Core
- Web APIs (REST, RPC)
- jQuery (version 3.4 & above) & other major libraries.
- MS SQL Server (2016 & above)
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Web application security (OWASP)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (scrum/sprint knowledge) (using Jira Tool)
- Mobile development (added advantage)
- Experience in a banking/NBFC environment or similar role is highly preferred
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.