Dot Net Full Stack Developer
- Full time
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- posted 5 months ago
- Posted : July 4, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹1,400,000.00 - ₹1,600,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 6 - 10 years
The Senior Software Engineer will work alongside high-caliber team members to implement
solutions across the tech stack to build the PairSoft platform. The successful candidate will possess
knowledge in C#, .NET, .NET core, and SQL Server.
Location: Remote across India
- Develop Software according to the published software development plans
- Comply with all software development and quality assurance processes and participate in
reviews of processes
- Ensure user documentation is completed for all software development projects
- Perform peer review of code changes by other developers as directed by the Development
- Maintains accurate work records using the tools provided
- Actively participate in team discussions
- Bachelor in computer applications or higher.
- 6+ Years in Software Development
& above version), Bootstrap, CSS, HTML, Web API, Node JS, .Net Core
- Technology experience of ASP.Net Core and angular2 or higher version is preferable
- Deep knowledge of microservices architecture with distributed communication
- Experience with Domain Driven Development and Event Sourcing
- Following the principles of the Clean Code
- Fluent verbal and written English Communication Skills
- Client communication skills
- A good Team Player
- Highly motivated & self-driven with a proven ability to perform multitask
- Achieving assigned Deadlines
- Never give up attitude
What We Offer
- Collaborative start-up culture
- Opportunity to grow your career with a rapidly growing organization
- Exposure to working with a Microsoft gold partner organization with the latest technologies
- People First organization culture
- Company Paid Group Mediclaim Insurance for employee, spouse, and up to 2 Kids of INR
400,000 per annum.
- Company Paid Group Personal accidental insurance for employees of INR 1,000,000 per
- Company Paid & Manager approved Career Advancement Opportunities
- Best in the Industry referral bonus policy.
- 29 Paid leaves throughout the year
- Company-paid Maternity leaves for female employees.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.