Dot Net Full Stack Tech Lead
- Full time
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
- posted 5 months ago
- Posted : July 10, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹2,500,000.00 - ₹2,600,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 6 - 10 years
About the Company: With more than 10,000 employees globally, it is one of the leading product-based companies with operations in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, India, Singapore, and the USA.
Mode of Work: Hybrid (Indore & Vadodara)
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create and maintain a Continuous Integration build/deploy pipeline.
- Create mid-level design and produce clear and concise documentation. Take responsibility for that design and ensure that all work on the project conforms to it.
- Contribute to technical quality processes.
- Provide accurate effort estimates for your own work and work delegated to others.
- Develop and maintain code to a high standard.
- Write high-performing code and database queries.
- Identify the most appropriate design pattern to develop components, which also meet the requirements for Test-driven development.
- Identifying and promoting the use of static code analysis tools within the team to achieve high standard code.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Work within timescales and costs set by the Project Manager.
- Perform unit and integration testing of work.
- Perform code review.
- Must have a minimum of 6+ years of relevant experience
- Fluent in spoken English and able to take part in meetings and discussions.
- The ability to work to agreed deadlines.
- Ability to work at detailed and abstract levels.
- Ability to guide junior team members.
- Good leadership quality.
Key skills Required:
- NET MVC using C#.NET
- Angular 2 or above
- HTML, CSS / Bootstrap
- Database (SQL Server)
- Front-end Unit Testing framework (Jasmine/Karma/Jest)
- Unit Testing with .Net (XUnit/NUnit/MSTest)
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.