Job ID 15599
Experience 3 - 5 years
Company Profile : The Company produces unique brand experiences by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital economy: creative design, content production, commerce enablement, conversions (visitors to customers), cloud technology, cognition (analytics), cohesion (integrating all the systems), consulting and completeness (connecting brand experiences) across all channels. Passionate about the work they do, It has built a reputation on the high quality of their thinking, planning, delivery and client satisfaction. With offices in New York, Chicago, New Jersey, Toronto, London, Tokyo, Bangalore, Pune and Chennai, its global clients, past and present.
- Expertise in Drupal 8.X onwards
- Must have worked on Custom modules, views
- Must have knowledge of PHP / MySQL
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 3 yrs of experience in PHP, Drupal (CMS), MySQL, HTML, CSS.
- Candidate should possess strong technical capabilities in respective technologies.
- Proficiency in various technology frameworks / libraries with the respective technology.
- Write high quality code as per the standards prescribed for the technology, configuration management (SVN) and deployment process.
- Proficiency to handle complex and quality demanding jobs.
- Ability to work with multiple teams on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Provide regular updates to the supervisor as per the agreed formats.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.