Job ID 16073
Experience 10 - 14 years
About Company Company is an award-winning, global agency that helps brands with digital metamorphosis.
It produces unique brand gests by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital frugality creative design, content product, commerce enablement, transformations( callers to guests), pall technology, cognition( analytics), cohesion( integrating all the systems), consulting and absoluteness( connecting brand gests ) across all channels.
HanesBrands, Safety- Kleen, Merle Norman, Alex & Ani, Jay Strongwater, and others, have used its services in New York, Toronto, London, Tokyo, Chicago, New Jersey, Bangalore, Pune, and Chennai. There were many Big Bus tenures, Skullcandy, M&S, Salvatore Ferragamo, Fossil Group, Mondelez, RedBull, Label Heuer, Nestle, Yamaha, Makino, Lorna Jane, Razer, Unilever, Ferragamo, and LVMH.
- Experience in enterprise technology buying and evaluation process. Understanding of large scale computing solutions. Experience in building, architecting, designing/implementing highly distributed global cloud-based systems.
- Experience in network infrastructure, security, and application development
- Knowledge of technology solutions and ability to learn, understand, and work quickly with new technology
- Ability to deliver results and work cross-functionally. Ability to engage/influence audiences and identify expansion engagements.
- Emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.
- Experience in one of SAP Hybris Commerce, Adobe Magento Commerce and/or Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Proficient in e-commerce capabilities including storefront, business processes, OMS, WMS, etc
- Experience in micro-services related architecture
- Hands-on development including technical review, design and solution architecture
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems and capability to break down issues
- Experience in providing pre-sales technical support with architecture and solution for business
- Experience leading teams on project completion
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build a trusted advisory relationship with strategic accounts and engage with Architects, VP engineering, and C-level, and identify customer priorities, technical objections and design strategies encompassing the entire Google ecosystem to deliver business value and resolve blockers.
- Provide domain expertise around public cloud and enterprise technology, and effectively promote with customers, at conferences, and online
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure to successfully implement a complete solution providing best practice advice to customers to optimize Google Cloud effectiveness.
- Manage the holistic enterprise architecture relationship with customers by collaborating with specialists, product management, engineering, and more.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events.