- Full time
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India View on Map
- posted 4 months ago
- Posted : January 31, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹4,000,000.00 - ₹4,500,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 15 years+
About Company: The Company is innovated in the 1940s, one of the largest and most admired transnational coalitions of companies with,155000 engineers in over 80 countries. It enjoys a leadership position in ranch outfit, mileage vehicles, information technology, and fiscal services in India and is the world’s largest tractor company by volume. It has a strong presence in renewable energy, husbandry, logistics, hospitality, and real estate. The Group easily focuses on leading ESG encyclopedically, enabling pastoral substance and enhancing civic living, with a thing to drive positive change in the lives of communities and stakeholders to enable them to rise.
With coming-age advances, for example, blockchain, man-made consciousness, and 5G, the organization is utilizing the most recent innovations.
- SME with good experiences in ERP/CRM and exposure to multiple industries
- Well versed in ERP modules and exposure to Green / Brown / Blue field kind of engagements
- Strong consulting acumen and understanding of ERP from a functional and implementation perspective
- Working experience as consultant in suggesting a best in class ERP / CRM COTs fitment
- Experience in ERP migrations, consolidations and strangler pattern implementations
- Well versed with cut over methodologies, parallel run, co-existence and functional equivalence testing
- Fulfill managing architect role on ERP engagements participating in all phases from envisioning and planning through execution and stabilization
- Exposure to test automation and regression testing
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Delivery Manager – Odoo Full time
Associate Analyst Full time
Business Development Executive Full time
Business Development Manager Full time
Project Manager Full time