- Work From Home
- posted 1 month ago
- Posted : October 25, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹3,800,000.00 - ₹4,200,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 8 - 10 years
About Company – With a global team size of over 370 and specialization in providing data management solutions to the aeronautics industry, the company has established itself as a key player in its field. Being a subsidiary of the world’s most renowned airline maintenance group company adds further credibility to its reputation. Since its establishment in 2007, the company has likely gained valuable experience and expertise in understanding the unique data management needs of the aeronautics industry. With its extensive knowledge and resources, it can offer tailored solutions to help airlines and other aviation companies effectively manage their data, streamline operations, and improve overall efficiency. The fact that many airline companies worldwide trust this company as a trusted partner is a testament to its reliability and the quality of its services. Building trust in the aviation industry is crucial, and being recognized as a trusted partner reflects the company’s commitment to delivering exceptional solutions and maintaining strong relationships with its clients. Overall, this company’s combination of industry expertise, global presence, and the trust placed in it by airlines around the world positions it as a leading provider of data management solutions to the aeronautics industry.
Roles & Responsibilities –
- provide strategic financial partnership to business leaders, developing relationships with senior leaders to challenge existing (and/or recommend alternate) strategies to continually improve the effectiveness of the business, with a focus on understanding short and long-term financial plans.
- act in partnership with internal and external stakeholders, creatively seeking solutions to improve current business practices in a quality-oriented way, developing a “Business Case” mentality and track and monitors OKRs
- discuss company performance, analyse variances and support development and implementation of “corrective action plans” to validate and realign to monthly OKRs by developing appropriate business dashboards
- improve interpretation of monthly results, deliver strong management outcomes and provide information to both local leadership teams and UK head office, reporting variance analysis, trends and action plans to meet financial commitments
- manage the underlying accounting systems, processes and controls, ensuring accurate capture of all financial detail to provide the information platform in support of business analytics for business leadership. With a new Finance system imminent, this provides a unique opportunity to inform business reporting and create the appropriate linkages into the wider business, as we strive to deliver “data driven decision making”.
- develop and implement benchmarking techniques, to enable the business to enhance productivity and cost efficiencies and identify / implement best practices to enhance cost and productivity to maximise capacity
- support the annual budget and rolling forecast process through analytical review and developing new reporting to facilitate improved decision making
- be a key member of the leadership team, and primary contact for local regulatory compliance issues, interfacing with both internal and external stakeholders as required
- ensure all activities are underpinned by your fiduciary responsibilities, financial controls and internal governance, by becoming the heartbeat of risk and compliance for the organisation, responsible for ensuring the business minimises financial risk and delivers excellence in line with good accounting practice
- maintain up-to-date reports and documentation required to comply with all external regulations related to employment, statutory and legal obligations and filing of taxes
- organize, document and monitor application of all internal control processes, including to facilitate year end audit and production of annual statutory accounts
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted