Experience 4 - 6 years
About Company – The company, founded in 2011, is a renowned creative engineering firm operating in the design and technology sectors. It boasts a team of over 200 talented creative engineers specializing in various design and technology fields. The company places a strong emphasis on adhering to international standards and has earned certifications such as ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2015 to demonstrate its commitment to quality and information security.
Roles & Responsibilities –
● Work with product owners and engineering managers to understand the product roadmap.
● Designing and building advanced mobile features and Custom UI.
● Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
● Keep the app stable and secure all the time.
● Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies and processes to maximize development efficiency.
● Comprehensively testing code for robustness including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
● Communicate with the project manager regarding the status of the project and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
● Resolve all the bugs reported by the QA team in a timely manner.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.