Job ID 13439
Experience 8 - 12 years
About Company: Company is an award-winning, global agency that helps brands with digital metamorphosis.
It produces unique brand gests by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital frugality creative design, content product, commerce enablement, transformations( callers to guests), pall technology, cognition( analytics), cohesion( integrating all the systems), consulting and absoluteness( connecting brand gests ) across all channels.
With services in New York, Toronto, London, Tokyo, Chicago, New Jersey, Bangalore, Pune, and Chennai, its global guests, once and present, include HanesBrands, Safety- Kleen, Merle Norman, Alex & Ani, Jay Strongwater, DVF, Sotheby’s, Textron, Maxim Semiconductor, Lennox, Big Bus tenures, Skullcandy, M&S, Salvatore Ferragamo, Fossil Group, Mondelez, DKNY, RedBull, Label Heuer, Nestle, Yamaha, Makino, Lorna Jane, Razer, Unilever, Ferragamo, and LVMH amongst others.
- Must have Experienced in front-end development – React JS (4+ years).
- Must have strong experience in HTML, CSS, Less/SASS, RWD. (6+ years).
- Experience to use RESTful API(2+ Years).
- Experience in React Storefront(6+ months).
- Thorough understanding of the React.js framework and its core principles.
- Experienced server-side rendering NodeJs(6+ months).
- Experience with Next.Js/express JS(3+ months).
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, NPM, etc.
- E-commerce Experience is a Plus.
- Musthave Experienced in frontend development – Vue JS (2+ years)
- Musthave strong experience in HTML, CSS, Less/SASS, RWD. (6+ years)
- Experiencein Vue Storefront (4+ months).
- Thorough understanding of the Vue.js framework and its core principles
- Experience with latest ECMAScript