Job ID 22433
Experience 0 - 2 years
About Company: Hike is building a new social future at the intersection of Social, Gaming & Crypto. The internet is in the middle of a significant transformation. Fuelled by the advancements in technology & Web3, users can partake in the growth, and success of products & communities they belong to, from the very beginning. The hike is building products for this next decade that is going to spawn a whole new social future.
Skills & experience we’re looking for 👨💻
- An online portfolio showcasing recent personal and professional work.
- Ability to create high-quality artwork for a game, such as the texture, characters, environment, or certain assets for use in-game and marketing purposes.
- A strong eye for color, form, lighting, composition, anatomy, and aesthetics.
- Quick sketching and visualization ability.
- Excellent skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, and other concept art tools.
- Deep understanding of mobile games and what makes them fun, with the ability to articulate what is strong/weak about the design of existing games.
- Excellent communication skills: written and visual.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet team deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative and team-based environment.
- Motivated, driven, and excited about design and game art, particularly casual game art with broad appeal.
- Respond well to artistic direction but get the work done with minimal supervision.
- Manage responsibilities across multiple projects.
- Must keep themselves updated with the latest mobile games and the latest art styles.
- A passion for games, virtual worlds, and social networking is good to have
- Strong traditional art skills is a plus
- Knowledge of 3D modeling and texturing is a plus
You will 📲
- Work with the Game Producer, Designers, and Product Head for creating art assets that drive the visual identity of the game.
- Create high-impact style guides, engaging illustrations, Game environments, UI elements, logos, and concept layouts that define high-quality game aesthetics.
- Conceptualize the visual designs that drive highly engaging digital mobile game experiences and express these ideas using illustrations and sketches.
- Design and create 2D visual graphics like game components and backgrounds using Photoshop, Illustrator, and comparable tools.
- Understand how to design art for various themes, platforms, and users.
- Work closely with the in-house and external development teams to ship high-quality designs for key gameplay events and game interface screens.
💰 Benefits → We have tremendous benefits & perks. Check out work.hike.in to know more.
If an employer asks you to pay any kind of fee, please notify us immediately. We do not charge any fee from the applicants and we do not allow other companies also to do so.