Job ID 20443
Experience 10 - 12 years
About Company : The company design configures and integrates Automated Test Equipment, Monitoring & Automation solutions using IoT and conventional technologies. Domain worked with Aerospace, Defense, Research, Heavy Engineering, Autombolies and manufacturing sectors in India and the Middle East
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans.
- Develop financial and tax strategies.
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes.
- Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategicdirection.
- Supervising the Process of Vendor Payments.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets, consolidation & reporting.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team.
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team.
- Manage the accounting, human resources, investor relations, legal, tax and treasury departments.
- Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced.
- Risk Management & Compliance
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company’s risk profile.
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry.
- Well versed in Direct & Indirect Taxations and represent in all tax Assessments.
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- Report risk issues to the management. Ensuring data submission (Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly basis) to all the stakeholders as per timeline
- Maintain relations with internal and external auditors and investigate their findings and implement recommendations.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.