Graduate Full stack Developer
- Full time
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : September 24, 2023 -Accepting applications
Experience 0 - 1 years
About the Company: Airbus is a multinational aerospace corporation headquartered in Toulouse, France. Founded in 1970, the company is now one of the largest aircraft manufacturers in the world, producing a range of commercial and military aircraft. Airbus is known for its commitment to innovation, producing some of the most advanced aircraft in the world, such as the A380 superjumbo and the A350 XWB. With a global workforce of around 135,000 people, Airbus operates in over 170 locations worldwide and continues to push the boundaries of aviation technology.
What you will be doing
You will be on a development pathway to prepare you to be a JR10217625 #AGGP2024 #AGGP2024 – Graduate Full stack Developer – Java React and can expect to be involved in the following:
We seek out curious minds. We value attention to detail, and we care deeply about outcomes. We’re looking above all for passionate people, eager to learn, willing to share, establishing innovative ways of working and influencing culture change.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or relevant field with development experience as Intern
- Strong Knowledge and Coding abilities using Java and related frameworks.
- Knowledge of server-side development, database design (SQL and NoSQL)
- Knowledge with Cloud platforms (AWS) is a plus.
- Knowledge in Test automation knowledge (XUnit, Postman, Cucumber, Selenium)
- Advanced level of English.
- You will be part of a team in Bengaluru
At the end of the 2-year development program, you will be fully equipped to be a key player as a JR10217625 #AGGP2024 #AGGP2024 – Graduate Full stack Developer – Java React.
What we look for
To be a successful applicant to the Airbus Global Graduate Programme, you will need to demonstrate you have:
- A degree level or equivalent within a relevant field of study
- Strong verbal and written communication in our business language (English)
- A desire to work in a collaborative team environment focused on driving future innovation
- Customer Services Digital Solution (SD) is responsible for the delivery of Digital Solutions on the Maintenance and Engineering perimeter, internally for Customer Services and externally to airlines, MROs, and lessors. Examples of solutions are Skywise Health Monitoring for aircraft diagnostic, PRM and Skywise Predictive Maintenance for predictive maintenance Schedule Maintenance Optimizer (SMO) for heavy maintenance optimization, aircraft ground connectivity solutions for A320 & A330 with FOMAX and A350, A380 as well as airline IT connectivity, e-Doc Browser and AirNav suite for documentation, Skywise Reliability Services for airlines to compare themselves to the rest of the fleet…
- The Digital Operations and Innovations team is in charge of designing and delivering software solutions in collaboration with IM, DTO, and other involved domains, from experimentation to industrialization, including evolutive and corrective maintenance. The methodology is evolving from a traditional V cycle and single agile teams to the SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) methodology to be able to scale up to large development teams.
- You will be on a development pathway to prepare you to be an Associate System Engineer and can expect to be involved in the following:
- Designing, developing, testing, documenting, publishing, supporting, and operating web applications
- Deploying highly available, scalable, maintainable, monitored solutions
- Implementing test automation covering multiple test aspects, like unit testing, functional testing, security testing, load and performance testing
- Developing, updating and use CI/CD pipeline to allow fully automated deployments of applications across all environments from Development, Q&A and Production
- Development using technologies – Java, React, AWS
- The ability to be self-aware and a wish to be in the driving seat of your development.
If an employer asks you to pay any kind of fee, please notify us immediately. We do not charge any fee from the applicants and we do not allow other companies also to do so.