Experience 1 - 3 years
About Company: The company is An ISO 9001:2015 company with esteemed clientele in Aerospace, Defense, Research, Heavy Engineering, Automobiles, and manufacturing sectors in India and the Middle East. The company is 17 years old with the ambition of spreading its business across the world. With a team of more than 200+ engineers from Electrical, Instrumentation, and Electronics Engineering.
- Interface of memories DDR2, DDR3, Flash, EEPROM etc on Xilinx, Intel SoC customized developed boards
- Porting Operating system on HPS side and develop kernel and driver according to board design
- Communication interfaces like Ethernet, USB3.0, USB 2.0, SPI, I2C, UART etc. PHY development
- High speed interfaces like LVDS, JECDC for ADC and DAC on FPGA and Processesor
- Codec development like JPEG, video codec etc.
- Generic IP development for SERDES modules
- Documentation as per ISO companies guidelines
- Perform other duties as necessary
An Ideal candidate shall be:
- More than 5 years of experience
- Proven working experience in software engineering
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Willing to carry out development activities following essential development standards
- A flair for interacting with people
- Extremely good command on English and Hindi.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.