- Full time
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- posted 3 months ago
- Posted : September 11, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹800,000.00 - ₹1,000,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 4 - 6 years
About Company – The company has business partnership with several organizations and offers them next-level insights and potent outcomes. It is a results-driven corporation. Its commitment to quality and client satisfaction is demonstrated by its focus on meeting the business objectives of clients while providing flexible delivery and an unrivaled passion for excellence. The Company has been successful in reaching new heights and placing individuals in Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies based on desired opportunities and suitable abilities thanks to a team of competent and experienced recruiters.
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best Practice.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.