Job ID 16053
Experience 6 - 8 years
The Company is an asset management solution provider with the aviation industry’s most comprehensive solution for creating value out of aircraft maintenance data. We offer the tools and expertise that allow all industry stakeholders to drive sustainable innovation to help build the future of the commercial aviation asset lifecycle. Recognized as a global leader in digital records management, founded in 2007. With over 300 employees in multiple locations spread across the globe, lessors and MROs to deliver measurable long-term operational and cost efficiencies.
Position: HR Business Partner.
The HRBP would ensure that processes are in place for the retention and development of talent to build organizational capability for sustainable growth. Some of the processes, tools and information resources to support this objective are as follows:
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyses trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success.
- Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Bench-mark high performers with the relevant competencies and build an objective framework to identify development needs for current and future incumbents.
- Advise management on the right team mix.
- Advise managers on coaching and counselling staff on their performance and possible career paths in addition to inputs on succession planning and promotions.
- Introduce cultural interventions, as and when required in order to facilitate change management.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.