Job ID 23811
Experience 12 years+
The Company produces unique brand experiences by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital economy: creative design, content production, commerce enablement, conversions (visitors to customers), cloud technology, cognition (analytics), cohesion (integrating all the systems), consulting and completeness (connecting brand experiences) across all channels. Passionate about the work they do, the company has built a reputation on the high quality of their thinking, planning, delivery, and client satisfaction. With offices in New York, Chicago, New Jersey, Toronto, London, Tokyo, Bangalore, Pune, and Chennai, its global clients, past and present.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting through the resolution of technical issues and system errors
- Performing testing, documentation, and mentoring/grooming/coaching less technical staff where applicable
- Delivering project work to defined timescales and deadlines – Proactively reporting on project progress and issues
- Designing and leading B2B, B2C, multi-site and multi-country, end-to-end implementations of ecommerce platforms
- Analyzing the fitment of Hybris Commerce for the business problem, identifying gaps, and suggesting solutions around Hybris with minimum customization.
- Unit testing of code – Working with very large and complex SQL databases
- Minimum of 12+ years of experience in Java/J2EE and at least 6+ years of experience in the Hybris eCommerce platform
- Strong coding experience using the Spring framework portfolio is mandatory.
- Strong OOAD design & development is a MUST
- Strong analytical & debugging skills along with Query Tuning, Code profiling is recommended
- Knowledge of Order Management and Orchestration with Hybris and Should be strong in Hybris Core modules, Impex, FlexibleSearch
- Must have done at least one enterprise-level implementation of Hybris
- Should be passionate about coding and able to mentor the junior team members as part of the execution
- Should have rich experience in data migration and working in a highly integrated enterprise application
- Must be able to contribute effectively in defining the architecture/design of solution and implementation
- Must be able to independently handle all modular designs and has the ability to see through modular issues.
- Must be able to work with the project manager in mapping the project lifecycle, outlining the WBS & overall schedule, and setting/reviewing
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.