Job ID 23996
Experience 8 - 12 years
The Company produces unique brand experiences by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital economy: creative design, content production, commerce enablement, conversions (visitors to customers), cloud technology, cognition (analytics), cohesion (integrating all the systems), consulting and completeness (connecting brand experiences) across all channels. Passionate about their work, they have built a reputation on the high quality of their thinking, planning, delivery, and client satisfaction. With offices in New York, Chicago, New Jersey, Toronto, London, Tokyo, Bangalore, Pune, and Chennai, its global clients, past and present.
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience in Java/J2EE and at least 3+ years of experience in the Hybris eCommerce platform.
- Strong coding experience using the Spring framework portfolio is mandatory. Strong OOAD design & development is a MUST.
- Should have rich experience in data migration and working in a highly integrated enterprise application.
- Must contribute effectively in defining the architecture/design of solutions and implementation.
- Must be able to independently handle all modular designs and has the ability to see through modular issues.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- FSLC (Full Systems Life Cycle) programming in Java of scalable, maintainable, and well-documented E-commerce solutions based on Hybris software.
- Unit testing of code – Working with very large and complex SQL databases.
- Troubleshooting through the resolution of technical issues and system errors.
- Performing testing, documentation, and mentoring/grooming/coaching less technical staff where applicable.
- Delivering project work to defined timescales and deadlines – Proactively reporting on project progress and issues.
- Designing and leading B2B, B2C, multi-site and multi-country, end-to-end implementations of ecommerce platforms.
- Analyzing the fitment of Hybris Commerce for the business problem, identifying gaps, and suggesting solutions around Hybris with minimum customization.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.