Experience 6 - 10 years
About Company – The company is headquartered in USA, operates globally, and specializes in providing innovative web-based software solutions for the insurance industry The suite offers a comprehensive set of tools to create a Paperless Insurance Environment and is designed to automate processes and business operations while being customizable to each customer’s unique workflow.With a team of over 300 engineers located in multiple locations worldwide, the company has established itself as a pioneer in the development and sale of these software solutions.
- Responsibilities of this position include leading training and implementations for small to large-scale clients.
- This candidate must have excellent communication and client management skills in order to maintain positive client relations.
- This candidate must be a self-starter, who is able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- They must possess initiative to produce improvement initiatives both internally and with clients.
- The primary responsibility of the Implementation Manager is to lead successful communication campaign.
- Implementations, meeting timelines and budget requirements.
- The Implementation Manager coordinates and prioritizes project tasks, manages timelines, maintains project plans and communicates status to Engagement Managers, Senior Management and Clients as needed. Additionally, the manager often works with clients and may need to travel on-site to client meetings.
- Ensuring the project is implemented within contractual obligations and regulatory requirements is another responsibility.
- The Implementation Manager will be responsible for managing multiple client projects at one time.
- They will also be responsible for participating in internal projects as needed.
- This role is responsible for scope management, change management, estimating impacts of scope change (timeline and cost) as well as managing project resources.
Note – We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.