Job ID 14265
Experience 4 - 6 years
About Company: The company was founded in 2012, and today has more than 250 employees spread out worldwide. It provides on-demand data science services for clients who require deeper skills, team scalability, and faster time to market. With their cutting-edge expertise in developing and applying high-end data analytics algorithms, they provide clients with actionable insight that can be leveraged to optimize their business processes from large repositories of data. With decades of experience in applying data mining and predictive analytics solutions to real-world problems, their team consists of entrepreneurs and scientists. Their services include consulting, project implementation, and standing data science teams.
Job Description of Information Security Officer
- Good knowledge of software security concepts including development and cloud operations security
- Hands-on experience on security audits and compliance topics like ISO-27001/SOC
- Support implementation of audit controls and manage the auditability of the operational procedures.
- Centralize and standardize the audit process.
- Identify areas of issue, concern, or weakness and work cross-functionally to deliver solutions to improve confidentiality, availability, integrity, scalability, and cloud services.
- Support security validation and pen-testing activities.
- Overall responsibility for adherence to the Organization’s Information Security Policies, procedures, and controls across the organization.
- Governance and continuation of certifications such as ISMS (ISO 27001)
- To identify, and assess new security technologies and/or security tools needed for the improving organization’s security posture and its effective rollout.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.