Job ID 21298
Experience 0 - 1 years
About Company : International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries. The company began in 1911, founded in Endicott, New York, by trust businessman Charles Ranlett Flint, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924. IBM is incorporated in New York.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Research Intern you get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Student must be enrolled in one of the following degree program: Btech/MS/Mtech/PhD
- Preferred degrees include Computer science, Mathematics.
- Student should have decent Linux programming exposure.
- Good to have some exposure to open source projects within Kubernetes/Big Data platform communities such as Knative, Operators, Fluentd, Prometheus, Elasticsearch etc.
- Good knowledge of software engineering practices including agile processes
- Student must have very strong problem solving aptitude and ability to delve into multifaceted pieces of knowledge
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
If an employer asks you to pay any kind of fee, please notify us immediately. We do not charge any fee from the applicants and we do not allow other companies also to do so.