Experience 4 - 8 years
- 2+ years of experience in software development skills including Objective-C, swift with strong knowledge of architectural principles Excellent grip on XCode
- Expertise in deploying app on app store.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text, Core Location, etc.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Strong Expertise in developing enterprise applications on iOS.
- Avid follower of the technology industry and current technology trends.
- Familiarity with Cocoa, Cocoa Touch and other SDKs for IOS app development.
- Must be aware of Agile Methodology and modern version control tools like Bitbucket
- Solid understanding of Best Practices for architecture design, solution development, Enterprise implementations based on IOS Applications.
- Experience in designing and implementing Enterprise IOS Solution across platforms that improve business functionality.
- Proven experience in defining solution architecture leveraging IOS capabilities for implementing various solutions in Applications.
- Ensure quality by following best practices of scalability, maintainability and high performance of the workflows in the app.
- Give technical guidance to team.
- Lead technical architecture, and develop coding standards.
- End-to-end iOS application development.
- Accountable for the teams performance, work satisfaction and growth.
- Code Review and merging of code using Bitbucket
- This is a hands-on role where you’ll be coding alongside the team. Looking for a leader who can win the technical respect of the team with their own accomplishments, work in an agile, fast-changing environment, and lead to build great products