- Full time
- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- posted 5 months ago
- Posted : January 7, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹1,000,000.00 - ₹1,500,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 4 - 6 years
The Company is a multinational information technology services and consulting company based in India. Mumbai is the registered office of the company. With over 145,000 employees in 90 countries and 1262 global customers, including Fortune 500 companies, the Company is a company worth 1.06 trillion INR.
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Agile Software Engineering practices and Computer
- Science and apply it to the development of cutting-edge mobile applications.
- Participate as an individual contributor in the design and implementation of features and
- modules in iOS native applications and platforms.
- Show full accountability and ownership of code and user experience quality.
- Optimize and refactor of the existing code base as needed
- Troubleshooting technical issues and bugs
- 5 years+ of software development experience.
- Min 4 years of experience in developing and publishing Android applications.
- Hands-on Swift iOS app development(Classes, Structs, Protocols, Extensions, guard conditions, Capture lists).
- In-depth experience in UIKit, UI Application, UI View Controller, Table, and CollectionViews.
- Good knowledge of XCode, Interface builder, Autolayout, and Constraints.
- Experience in implementing MVVM patterns.
- In-depth hands-on experience with SwiftUI, Combine framework, and RxSwift.
- Good knowledge of XCode build, schemes, targets, and app configuration.
- Deep experience in implementing async code using dispatch queues, and closures.
- Good knowledge of CocoPods for Dependency management.
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of using and configuration of networking libraries such as AlamoFire, HttpURLSession, and implementation of network Interceptors.
- Excellent implementation experience leveraging Device features such as location, camera, Maps, UI scaling, Styles, Secure storage, Permission, Splash screen, Firebase services such as Crashlytics, Analytics, RemoteConfig, Performance monitoring, native Push notifications, Localization, Calendar, OCR, etc.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD tools like FastLane, and AWS CodeBuild.
- Very good expertise in Performance profiling, memory leak detection, and resolution of issues.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Analyst-Technology Full time
NodeJs Team Lead Full time
Sr. PHP Laravel Developer (ReactJs) Work From Home
Sr. Magento Developer Full time
.Net MVC Developer Work From Home