Job ID 28482
Experience 5 - 8 years
The Company is a global leader in cutting-edge technologies. A direct impact on the betterment of lives is at the heart of its objectives and aspirations. We work closely with numerous IT giants like Salesforce, AWS, and Information Builders across three continents. We consistently win awards and accolades for our commitment to enhancing safety in society. Company offers talent and business intelligence consulting to companies in the US through its information technology and talent solutions. In business for more than 20 years with clients across industries in the US, we have the applied knowledge and the built-in expertise for enterprises just like yours. In addition to an AI digital assistant for BI queries, an automated application testing platform, a fashion content management platform, and a family app, you can track your loved ones at a glance.
- Ensure performance, quality, and responsiveness.
- Collaborate with a team of developers to define, and design.
- Collaborate with support and documentation teams to enhance existing processes and develop.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest.
- Have knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving applications.
- Participating with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in Agile.
- Must be a team player with good communication.
- 5+ yrs years of experience in developing iOS.
- Hands-on development experience with strong OOPS knowledge and good programming.
- Understanding Protocol oriented programming is a plus.
- Knowledge of iOS design patterns (MVVM) and experience building sleek, high-performance users.
- Should be strong in multiple threads (GCD/Operation Queues) and memory.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and the cloud.
- Familiarity with iOS APIs and libraries with a good understanding of apple design.
- Ability to understand the back-end database schemes and consume restful APIs generically (GraphQL is plus).
- Familiarity with source control (GIT) with strong CI/CD
- Knowledge of Appstore connects and Testflight.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.