Experience 4 - 8 years
About Company : Company is an award winning, global agency that helps brands with digital transformation. It produces unique brand experiences by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital economy: creative design, content production, commerce enablement, conversions (visitors to customers), cloud technology, cognition (analytics), cohesion (integrating all the systems), consulting and completeness (connecting brand experiences) across all channels. With offices in New York, Toronto, London, Tokyo,Chicago, New Jersey, Bangalore, Pune and Chennai, its global clients, past and present, include: HanesBrands, Safety-Kleen, Merle Norman, Alex & Ani, Jay Strongwater, DVF, Sothebys, Textron, Maxim Semiconductor, Lennos, Big Bus Tours, Skullcandy, M&S, Salvatore Ferragamo, Fossil Group, Mondelez, DKNY, RedBull, TAG Heuer, Nestle, Yamaha, Makino, Lorna Jane, Razer, Unilever, Ferragamo and LVMH amongst others.
- Demonstrate up to date expertise in Agile Software Engineering practices and Computer
- Science and apply it to development of cutting edge mobile applications.
- Participate as an individual contributor in the design and implementation of features and
- modules in iOS native applications and platforms.
- Show full accountability and ownership of code and user experience quality.
- Optimize and refactor of existing code base as needed
- Troubleshooting of technical issues and bugs
- 5 years+ of software development experience.
- Min 4 years of experience in developing and publishing Android applications.
- Hands-on Swift iOS app development(Classes, Structs, Protocols, Extensions, guard conditions, Capture lists).
- In-depth experience in UIKit, UI Application, UI View Controller, Table and CollectionViews.
- Good knowledge in XCode, Interface builder, Autolayout, Constraints.
- Experience in implementing MVVM pattern.
- In-depth hands-on experience SwiftUI, Combine framework, RxSwift.
- Good knowledge of XCode build, schemes, targets and app configuration.
- Deep experience in implementing async code using dispatch queues, closures.
- Good knowledge of CocoPods for Dependency management.
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of using and configuration of networking libraries such as AlamoFire, HttpURLSession and implementation of network Interceptors.
- Excellent implementation experience leveraging Device features such as location,camera, Maps, UI scaling, Styles, Secure storage, Permission, Splash screen, Firebase services such as Crashlytics,Analytics, RemoteConfig, Performance monitoring and native Push notifications, Localization, Calendar, OCR etc.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD tools like FastLane, AWS CodeBuild.
- Very good expertise in Performance profiling, memory leak detection and resolution of issues.
- Deep Knowledge of Git (including merging, branching and resolving merge conflicts).