Job ID 13472
Experience 1 - 3 years
Company Profile :
The company is an award-winning, global agency that helps brands with digital metamorphosis.
It produces unique brand gests by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital frugality creative design, content product, commerce enablement, transformations( callers to guests), pall technology, cognition( analytics), cohesion( integrating all the systems), consulting and absoluteness( connecting brand gests ) across all channels.
With services in New York, Toronto, London, Tokyo, Chicago, New Jersey, Bangalore, Pune, and Chennai, its global guests, once and present, include HanesBrands, Safety- Kleen, Merle Norman, Alex & Ani, Jay Strongwater, DVF, Sotheby’s, Textron, Maxim Semiconductor, Lennox, Big Bus tenures, Skullcandy, M&S, Salvatore Ferragamo, Fossil Group, Mondelez, DKNY, RedBull, Label Heuer, Nestle, Yamaha, Makino, Lorna Jane, Razer, Unilever, Ferragamo, and LVMH amongst others.
Position: Senior iOS Developer.
Demonstrate up to date expertise in Agile Software Engineering practices and Computer
- Science and apply it to development of cutting edge mobile applications.
- Participate as an individual contributor in the design and implementation of features and
- modules in iOS native applications and platforms.
- Show full accountability and ownership of code and user experience quality.
- Optimize and refactor of existing code base as needed
- Troubleshooting of technical issues and bugs
- 1 years+ of software development experience.
- Hands-on Swift iOS app development(Classes, Structs, Protocols, Extensions, guard conditions, Capture lists).
- In-depth experience in UIKit, UI Application, UI View Controller, Table and CollectionViews.
- Good knowledge in XCode, Interface builder, Autolayout, Constraints.
- Experience in implementing MVVM pattern.
- In-depth hands-on experience SwiftUI, Combine framework, RxSwift.
- Good knowledge of XCode build, schemes, targets and app configuration.
- Deep experience in implementing async code using dispatch queues, closures.
- Good knowledge of CocoPods for Dependency management.
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of using and configuration of networking libraries such as AlamoFire, HttpURLSession and implementation of network Interceptors.
- Excellent implementation experience leveraging Device features such as location,camera, Maps, UI scaling, Styles, Secure storage, Permission, Splash screen, Firebase services such as Crashlytics,Analytics, RemoteConfig, Performance monitoring and native Push notifications, Localization, Calendar, OCR etc.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD tools like FastLane, AWS CodeBuild.
- Very good expertise in Performance profiling, memory leak detection and resolution of issues.
- Deep Knowledge of Git (including merging, branching and resolving merge conflicts).
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.