It Help Desk Analyst
- Full time
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India View on Map
- posted 4 months ago
- Posted : February 11, 2023 -Accepting applications
Experience 5 - 8 years
About the company:-
As a technology solution provider for casting and auditioning, the company specializes in the industry of entertainment. The company’s portfolio of products is used by casting directors and agents worldwide for film, television, commercials, theater, and digital projects, sourcing and managing talent in an ecosystem of global casting software that is unmatched. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles and operates in the US, Canada, the UK, Australia, and India. Our portfolio brands include Casting Networks, Spotlight, Cast It Systems, Cast It Talent, Casting Frontier, Staf me Up, Cast It Reaches, and Modasphere.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Field incoming help requests from end users and provide prompt resolution.
- Support global IT projects and initiatives
- Regular communication with the extended team in US and UK
- Provide troubleshooting for desktops, laptops, phones, printers, scanners, networks, firewalls
- Perform hands-on work at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software and/or
- hardware, backups, and configuring systems and applications both in the office and remotely
- Coordinate user moves add and changes with the appropriate department managers.
- Manage inventory of all technology assets
- Maintain Active Directory of Users & Computers.
- Document Standard Operational Procedures.
- Installation, administration, and troubleshooting of Windows and MacOS
- Install, configure, and maintain servers running a variety of network services including Active Directory (and AzureAD), Group Policy, Microsoft Intune, JAMF, JIRA, and Google Workspace.
- Install, configure, and maintain corporate IT assets
Qualification & Attributes
- Must be excited about technology, handle challenges gracefully and thrive on problem resolution
- Must have experience with mixed OS environments consisting of Windows 10/11, and MacOS
- Good networking /troubleshooting capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding planning and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrable critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Associate CSE Full time
Tech Solutions Representative Full time
Night Server Support Full time
Sr. System Administrator Full time