Job ID 28237
Experience 3 - 5 years
Company Profile : The Company is a leading innovator in the field of software design. Started in 2012, They provide you with cutting edge solutions to your software needs. They specialize in Web and Mobile application development as well as Cloud computing technologies. They deliver high performance and effective software’s for your enterprise. They can also help you set up your own dedicated technology team.
- Managed IT Infra and team for a smooth transition of day-to-day operations
- Communicate and manage suppliers, vendors, and third parties to function organization requirements.
- Knowledge of Cyber security, IDS/IPS, VAPT, etc.
- Responsible for implementing and improving security culture within the application.
- Communicate to international clients to support IT security and infra domain.
- Manage windows servers, Linux, virtualization (VMware & Hyper-V), and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI).
- Having an understanding of networking (LAN, VLAN, WLAN, Switch, Router, Firewall NAS, Wi-Fi)
- Must understand Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, RDS, VDI, etc.
- Experience in managing Office365, G-suits Azure & AWS cloud services.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, enthusiasm, and a quick learner.
- Having good learning skills with the ability to solve technical problems.
- Must be able to R & D on any IT Infra subject and find the related solutions.
- Having knowledge of implementing ISO27001 controls and auditing
- Understanding of GDPR and implementation of required controls.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.