Job ID 24100
Experience 0 - 4 years
The Company is an information security-based innovation center developed by advance TechDefence Pvt. Ltd. Providing the best tool for security testing has led to the core conclusion of “The Best Way to Secure Yourself is to hack it yourself.” the company is the renowned pinnacle of cyber security solutions and services, along with spreading a culture of passion and innovation with satisfied clients and a safeguarded cyberspace.
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent.
- Manages talent acquisition process, including sourcing, testing, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding
- Keeps job descriptions up-to-date, accurate, and compliant with relevant federal, state, and local laws for all positions
- Work closely with the HR team to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations.
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the interview process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation.
- Stay active with current job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements.
- Should be able to close open position requirements within the set timeframe.
- Sourcing Profiles- Vacancies sharing with the Management.
- JOB posting at relevant JOB portals and Boards.
- Screening resumes, as per defined criteria.
- Line up shortlisted candidates with the hiring manager.
- Maintain a process for Management to request reports and support.
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring manager.
- Following up on the interview process status.
- Coordinate with candidates, and interviewing Manager for all personal round interviews.
- Weekly, fortnightly, end-of-month, quarterly, and annual reports of recruitment.
- Reporting and regular data backup.
Key Personal Attributes:
- Strategic and Process oriented thinking
- Great communication as well as interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivator and eager to bring in new ideas for recruiting.
English communication, Sourcing Skills, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Excellent IT Skills, Excellent Mail Writing, and Recruiting.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.