Job ID 25377
Experience 4 - 8 years
The Company is a multinational information technology services and consulting company based in India. Mumbai is the registered office of the company. With over 145,000 employees in 90 countries and 1262 global customers, including Fortune 500 companies, the Company is a company worth 1.06 trillion INR.
Role Description & Responsibilities:
- Develop back-end website applications and create relevant servers and databases
- Created and maintain REST APIs with varying levels of complexity.
- Must have experience in creating applications supporting high traffic volume.
- Expert in application containerization using docker or similar.
- Well-versed in CI/CD pipeline creation and leveraging it to deploy code on a regular basis.
- Must have hands-on experience in Spring Security.
- Good to have knowledge of Kafka.
- Have worked in multi-member teams and effectively leveraged version control systems like git.
- Must have written automated test cases with a high level of code coverage.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualities
- 4-6 years of experience in application development and a bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrable knowledge in technologies like Core Java, Spring, Sprint boot, Hibernate, REST Web services, Java/J2EE, Multi-Threading, Hibernate, Spring Framework (Rest/SOAP Web services, PL/SQL, Junit 5.
- Experience in working with relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, and Postgres as well as NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Working knowledge of messaging queues and event-based architecture is preferred.
- Knowledge of front-end development, caching strategies, and tools is a plus.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.