Experience 5 - 8 years
The Company produces unique brand experiences by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital economy: creative design, content production, commerce enablement, conversions (visitors to customers), cloud technology, cognition (analytics), cohesion (integrating all the systems), consulting and completeness (connecting brand experiences) across all channels. Passionate about the work they do, the company has built a reputation on the high quality of their thinking, planning, delivery and client satisfaction. With offices in New York, Chicago, New Jersey, Toronto, London, Tokyo, Bangalore, Pune and Chennai, its global clients, past and present.
- Designing and developing/coding software components including web applications, middleware and services.
- Specification and management of coding, usability and quality standards.
- Collaborating with QA and Business Analysis team members.
- Ensuring quality, architectural integrity, and accuracy of released code.
- Be an individual contributor (very hands on) as well as able to guide and mentor team members.
- Evaluating and learning new technologies that would provide additionalbusiness value
- 5yr+ experience.
- Solid working experience in Java and J2EE development skills.
- Hands on Experience in Springboot and Microservices architecture.
- Must have experience working with Agile methodology.
- Multithreading (must be strong), Java Data Structure and Concurrent Packages in Java.
- Spring framework, Hibernate, RestFul Web Services, Servlet, JSP.
- Good to have – Python, Cloud, and CI-CD skills would be a plus.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.