Job ID 28543
Experience 1 - 3 years
The Company provides internet-based automated products and services to the property and casualty insurance industry since 1999. Shelton, Connecticut, is its corporate headquarters. By developing proprietary custom software, it allows Managing General Agents (MGAs) and Excess and Surplus Lines Brokers (E & S) to extend rating, quoting, and binding capabilities to retail producers.
• Knowledge of tables, procedures, triggers, views, indexes XML, binary data.
• Handling of large tables and joins
• Database production support
• Knowledge of SQL, T-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2016
• Develop a Data Migration Strategy and document, which covers business/data quality requirements, sources of data from the legacy systems.
• Manage the data cleansing and migration work-stream.
• Oversee the implementation of interfaces.
• Lead the data work-stream in developing various mappings and process flows using SQL and other business intelligence tools to migrate data from the Legacy systems.
• knowledge of json in sql server
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.