· Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
· Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
· Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
· Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
· Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
· Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.