Experience 5 - 8 years
About Company: The company is a lab-based data science consultancy, that provides Data Science-as-a-Service & Implementation. Focuses on developing tools and applications to disrupt business domains and create value through intellectual property and transformative solutions leveraging the power of ML and AI.
Your responsibilities will include :
- Manage and deliver projects from conceptualization & visualization to technology mapping and final execution including scope/change requests.
- Interact with Clients to create technical specifications from business & functional requirements.
- Guide team in defining the technical architecture of their projects, including working with them to finalize the DB schema.
- Manage, mentor, and provide technical guidance/support to the team.
- Review & improve code, performance, stability, and scalability of deliverables.
- Improve technical competence of the team through training & development.
- Monitor development & unit-testing activities and report project progress.
- Good Leadership Skills, who can handle the project and the team along.
- Good to have experience in Data Engineering.
Candidate should have worked on the following Technologies –
- AWS Technologies.
- Python and FAST API.
- Git, GitHub, and Git Flow
- Should have an understanding of software design pattern implementation.
- Should be conversant with Agile and Scrum.
- Should have good knowledge of database, SQL, and NoSQL.
- Good to have exposure with Spark, not a must-have.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.