Lead Support Specialist
- Work From Home
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : October 3, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹400,000.00 - ₹500,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 3 - 5 years
About Company – The company is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in New York, London, Sydney, Vancouver, India, Ukraine, and Poland. The company is a cutting-edge entertainment technology company that helps performers find great roles and industry professionals find great talent. company provides casting and audition management software to the entertainment industry around the globe.It helps actors, models and other performers find work by simplifying the casting process and delivering the best roles. Casting directors and agents worldwide use us to source and manage talent across film, television, digital and commercial projects, facilitating over a million auditions per year. In addition, every major film and TV studio uses our Cast It platform to make their casting decisions.
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and considerate manner, via phone, email or chat Provide thoughtful, personalized communication to Talent Systems users who have minimal to advanced technical knowledge
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features across a suite of cloud applications, software and workflows
- Investigate technical issues and see them through to a resolution/solution.
- Monitor ticket volume and delegate to team members based on shifting volumes and priority Assist in on-going training efforts for new and existing team members
- Handle customer escalations as required
- Troubleshoot, analyse and escalate product bugs using JIRA
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams Make active contributions to help achieve team KPIs and OKRs
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Provide occasional after-hours and weekend support and in-person support
- Assist in training junior team members and cross-training effectively
- Strive to constantly improve overall user experience and be able to analyze team performance to identify strengths and improvements.
- Identify and contribute to build smart solutions for common customer pain points.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.