Job ID 13749
Experience 6 - 10 years
About Company: Company is an award-winning, global agency that helps brands with digital metamorphosis.
It produces unique brand gests by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital frugality creative design, content product, commerce enablement, transformations( callers to guests), pall technology, cognition( analytics), cohesion( integrating all the systems), consulting and absoluteness( connecting brand gests ) across all channels.
With services in New York, Toronto, London, Tokyo, Chicago, New Jersey, Bangalore, Pune, and Chennai, its global guests, once and present, include HanesBrands, Safety- Kleen, Merle Norman, Alex & Ani, Jay Strongwater, DVF, Sotheby’s, Textron, Maxim Semiconductor, Lennox, Big Bus tenures, Skullcandy, M&S, Salvatore Ferragamo, Fossil Group, Mondelez, DKNY, RedBull, Label Heuer, Nestle, Yamaha, Makino, Lorna Jane, Razer, Unilever, Ferragamo, and LVMH amongst others.
- Own medium and small-scale projects from start to finish under the guidance of fellow UX/Creative Lead
- Plan and execute competitor, market and customer research
- Assist in the design and facilitation of client workshops to understand and inspire our clients’ vision
- Gather and translate customer and business requirements into defined specifications
- Develop and maintain information architecture and prototyping deliverables that push the boundaries of incredible experience using tools such as Sketch and InVision
- Define innovative user interfaces that result in improved user experience/productivity
- Collaborate with neighboring departments throughout each phase of the project cycle to drive decisions, reusability, mitigate issues and ensure that business and tech specifications are implemented
- Have strong interpersonal skills with internal and external stakeholders, including client management
We’d like you to have:
- A minimum of 6+ years’ experience in web design in a dedicated UX, IA, or IxD role
- A portfolio of web-based UX work with experience in e-commerce sites, B2B and B2C
- Solid understanding of key user experience concepts/best practices and how it fits into the world of responsive web design
- Proven, hands on experience in Sketch, Omnigraffle (or similar), Axure and InVision with the ability to create the entire information architecture (we build 90%+ of our projects in Sketch + InVision)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and experience in a client-facing role
- Basic knowledge of agile, lean and Iterative methodologies
- Basic understanding of “mobile first” methodologies
- Ability to create a basic clickable prototype
- Ability to articulate your design decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication and experience using this in a client-facing role
- Great work ethic and sense of ownership and accountability
- A detail-oriented and strategic approach to work, possessing strong time management and interpersonal skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Knowledge of InVision Studio, InVision DSM and Adobe XD
- Knowledge of creating advanced prototype animation in tools such as Principal, Flinto and Proto.io (or similar)
- Experience leading UX Workshops using Design Sprint methodologies (or similar)
- Demonstrated proficiency in Keynote
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.