Job ID 24102
Experience 5 - 8 years
The Company is one of India’s foremost private sector companies and has a diversified presence in FMCG, Hotels, Packaging, Agri-Business, and Paperboards & Specialty Papers. In addition, the company businesses and value chains create sustainable livelihoods, a majority of whom represent the poorest in rural India.
- 5+ yrs of experience performing the role of DWH lead handling data management tasks such as data collection, organizing, processing, working with databases, ETL, and working on reporting /visualization tools like Tableau/Powe BI/Qlikview with strong programming skills.
- You will be a person who oversees the entire Data Warehousing activities such as data collection (extraction), Data processing using ETL tools (WPS & Azure), maintaining the database, and creating, and maintaining dashboards for business consumption.
- Data management and frequent updation of data sources
- Understand and build/maintain data extraction through automated scripts
- Ensure the data is processed on time with ETL logic and update the database to host the data in an organized manner.
- Develop ETL logic for new data sources
- Maintain the MDM layer of DWH and review periodically
- Manage a team of data analysts to keep data up to date for all sources
- Visualization and Dashboards.
- Create or maintain the reports or dashboards for disseminating information o business
- Understand the requirements of any analysis or report from the business teams, create the necessary data models (ETL Logic), and build the dashboards.
- Service any ad-hoc data requests that come from other marketing teams.
- Support the Analytics or Insights team or business with data requests for modeling or perform require RCA for a given problem at hand.
- Create excel based simulator tools
- Maintain/update data in simulator tools
- Help the MR/Brand teams with extraction of specific data or handle ad-hoc data requests
- Streamline/update/maintain data from internal/external teams
- Involve yourself in the research and development of new programming/operational efficiency techniques/methods.
- Good analytical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely
- Strong programming skills: MS Office/Excel/VBA/Python/R/SAS/MSSQL/.Net/Java
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.