Experience 3 - 5 years
Founded in 2009, the company has its headquarters in Ahmadabad and operates across India. Has a group of companies in the Technology and Environment sector. Providing out-of-the-box technology solutions to esteemed customers with the goal of winning their satisfaction is its goal. Specialize in cyber security, digital forensic products and services, data recovery services, public and private cloud solutions, cyber security consultants, and cloud-managed services.
- You will install, configure, and maintain Linux operating systems.
- You will analyze and resolve problems associated with the operating systems, servers, hardware, applications, and software.
- Your primary role would be to get to the heart of customers’ issues, diagnose problem areas, design innovative solutions and facilitate deployment resulting in client delight.
- You will plan out activities of configuration and will assist in resolving any queries related to requirements and solution design.
- Actively lead small projects and contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with the objective of providing high-quality value-adding solutions to customers.
- Hands-on experience currently working on cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Alibaba, etc…
- Working in Shift rotation schedule in 24 X 7 X 365.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.