Job ID 23802
Experience 12 years+
The Company produces unique brand experiences by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital economy: creative design, content production, commerce enablement, conversions (visitors to customers), cloud technology, cognition (analytics), cohesion (integrating all the systems), consulting and completeness (connecting brand experiences) across all channels. Passionate about the work they do, the company has built a reputation on the high quality of their thinking, planning, delivery, and client satisfaction. With offices in New York, Chicago, New Jersey, Toronto, London, Tokyo, Bangalore, Pune, and Chennai, its global clients, past and present.
Key Responsibility :
- Candidate should possess strong technical capabilities in Magento, PHP, and other open-source Technology.
- Development of technology framework, code as per the standards, configuration management, etc.
- Proficiency to handle complex and quality demanding jobs.
- Ability to work with multiple teams on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Analyze Technical requirements for the project requirements and do the necessary R&D.
- Overall 10 years of experience
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in Magento Development
- Proficient in PHP/MySql
- Experience with Magento Enterprise & Magento 2.0
- Familiar with technologies including XML, web services, JQuery, FBML, and Facebook Connect
- To develop high-end web applications.
- To research and implement new technologies.
- Working knowledge of shopping cart development with shipping, and Payment Gateway Integration for E-commerce websites.
- Should have excellent database design and implementation skills
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.