Job ID 13802
Experience 8 - 12 years
About Company: Company is an award-winning, global agency that helps brands with digital metamorphosis.
It produces unique brand gests by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital frugality creative design, content product, commerce enablement, transformations( callers to guests), pall technology, cognition( analytics), cohesion( integrating all the systems), consulting and absoluteness( connecting brand gests ) across all channels.
With services in New York, Toronto, London, Tokyo, Chicago, New Jersey, Bangalore, Pune, and Chennai, its global guests, once and present, include HanesBrands, Safety- Kleen, Merle Norman, Alex & Ani, Jay Strongwater, DVF, Sotheby’s, Textron, Maxim Semiconductor, Lennox, Big Bus tenures, Skullcandy, M&S, Salvatore Ferragamo, Fossil Group, Mondelez, DKNY, RedBull, Label Heuer, Nestle, Yamaha, Makino, Lorna Jane, Razer, Unilever, Ferragamo, and LVMH amongst others.
- Development of new Magento
- Advanced performance optimization for high traffic environment.
- Build API”s that will integrate with all majors ERP, CRM and other systems.
- Exposure to large projects for enterprise clients.
- Involve in next generation technology solutions like Cassandra, MongoDB, NodeJS, NGiNX, Redis, Yii, Lithium and more.
- Become a mentor and also be a learner amongst a high caliber team.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Magento Development
- Proficient in PHP/MySql
- Experience on Magento
- Familiar with technologies including XML, webservice, JQuery, FBML and
- To develop high-end web applications.
- To research and implement new technologies.
- To work under project manager and deploy the projects successfully.
- Knowledge of WEB 2.0 and Web services would be preferred
- Working knowledge shopping cart development with shipping, and Payment Gateway Integration for E-commerce websites.
- Should have excellent database design and implementation skills
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.