- Full time
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- posted 6 months ago
- Posted : June 16, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹1,250,000.00 - ₹2,200,000.00 / Monthly
Experience 4 - 8 years
About the Company: As one of the industry leaders in Information Technology, the Company is dedicated to providing time-tested innovations that help create paradigm shifts in the market. In addition to its international locations, 1000+ staff, and over 1800 successful implementations, the company has alliances with industry leaders such as Microsoft, Odoo, SAP, Magento, Google, and AWS.
- Has an understanding and the ability to function in the Magento ecosystem.
- Understand and able to articulate the omnichannel end-to-end commerce value proposition.
- Strong integration and architectural knowledge of the Magento platform.
- Experience working with the Magento Commerce database and use of the Magento data layer.
- Has leveraged open-source LAMP/LEMP stack, particularly PHP and MySQL, and the use of the creation of third-party libraries and frameworks.
- Strong understanding of Magento Commerce architecture and best practices.
- Strong PHP development skills and excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns.
- Good team player who can work with people of all levels/backgrounds.
- Working knowledge of shopping cart development with shipping, and payment gateway integration for eCommerce websites.
- Comfortable working with a wide variety of APIs including building custom endpoints.
Please find below the mandatory skills required:
- Commerce Cloud, Adobe Commerce, and Magento Community
- Aware of Magento 2.4.5 features
- Should have worked on the cloud project & enterprise edition project.
- Azure DevOps for tasks and code review reports
- Website optimization steps – lazy loading, JS / CSS, caching
- Must have worked with PayPal, stripe payment methods, table rate shipping method, able to answer about PayPal pay flow pro with showing payment method on the cart.
- GIT, Bitbucket, AWS Code Commit, and SVN
- MySQL and Maria DB
- Payment customization
- DB structure