Magento Technical Lead
- Full time
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- posted 4 months ago
- Posted : August 3, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹1,600,000.00 - ₹2,200,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 6 - 10 years
As one of the industry leaders in Information Technology, the Company is dedicated to providing time-tested innovations that help create paradigm shifts in the market. In addition to its international locations, 1000+ staff, and over 1800 successful implementations, the company has alliances with industry leaders such as Microsoft, Odoo, SAP, Magento, Google, and AWS.
- Work with architects to design, develop and implement Magento ecosystem commerce solutions.
- Manage version control and deployment processes and ensure coding standards and best practices are followed.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues as needed and participate in code reviews.
- Integrate with major external systems including ERP, CRM, OMS, payment gateway system, middleware, and other systems as required by project scope.
- Participation in post-sales technical scoping, requirements, and solution evaluation & review.
- Evaluating clients’ 1st and 3rd party data integration, technology vendor requirements, and participating in developing integration strategies for the platform.
- Work closely with other roles to create and improve standardized processes and solutions.
- Keep up to date with all industry changes and the latest methodology within the commerce industry.
- Has an understanding and the ability to function in the Magento ecosystem.
- Understand and able to articulate the omnichannel end-to-end commerce value proposition.
- Strong integration and architectural knowledge of the Magento platform.
- Experience working with the Magento Commerce database and use of the Magento data layer.
- Has leveraged open-source LAMP/LEMP stack, particularly PHP and MySQL, and the use of the creation of third-party libraries and frameworks.
- Strong understanding of Magento Commerce architecture and best practices.
- Strong PHP development skills and excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns.
- Good team player who can work with people of all levels/backgrounds.
- Working knowledge of shopping cart development with shipping, and payment gateway integration for eCommerce websites.
- Comfortable working with a wide variety of APIs including building custom endpoints.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.