- Assisting in the Cash Reconciliation of GSO Trading Accounts focusing mainly on prime brokerage, cleared derivatives and margin accounts.
- Performing checks to ensure account balances are in line with the broker/counterparty balances daily including the corresponding bookings to the general ledger.
- Tracking cash inflows/outflows for capital calls and distributions and reconciliation to Investor records.
- Assisting in the rollover & processing of Loan contracts & clearing of exceptions.
- Creating and maintaining process workflow documents and helping with other ad-hoc projects including performing Manual Reconciliations and reporting of daily cash activities.
- Posting of Monthly Fees & Interest entries to Geneva.
- Assisting Treasury and Finance teams with the investigations of cash breaks/exceptions.
- Working independently and as part of a team as per job requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Knowledge of accounting and finance.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word) with high proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Highly motivated and the ability to effectively work as an individual contributor and possess strong analytical, problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills, multitask and deliver under tight deadlines
- The profile involves effective communication across Clients’ facilities globally and hence possessing excellent interpersonal and communication skills in verbal and written English is a must
- A demonstrated ability to write effectively and summarize large amounts of information succinctly and quickly
- A desire to work in an international team environment, often under pressure and with multiple stakeholders
If an employer asks you to pay any kind of fee, please notify us immediately. We do not charge any fee from the applicants and we do not allow other companies also to do so.