Job ID 13792
Experience 8 - 12 years
About Company: Company is an award-winning, global agency that helps brands with digital metamorphosis.
It produces unique brand gests by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital frugality creative design, content product, commerce enablement, transformations( callers to guests), pall technology, cognition( analytics), cohesion( integrating all the systems), consulting and absoluteness( connecting brand gests ) across all channels.
With services in New York, Toronto, London, Tokyo, Chicago, New Jersey, Bangalore, Pune, and Chennai, its global guests, once and present, include HanesBrands, Safety- Kleen, Merle Norman, Alex & Ani, Jay Strongwater, DVF, Sotheby’s, Textron, Maxim Semiconductor, Lennox, Big Bus tenures, Skullcandy, M&S, Salvatore Ferragamo, Fossil Group, Mondelez, DKNY, RedBull, Label Heuer, Nestle, Yamaha, Makino, Lorna Jane, Razer, Unilever, Ferragamo, and LVMH amongst others.
Required Skills Set :
- Min 12-15 years of software development experience.
- Min 5-6 years of experience architecting, designing, and implementing Android and/or iOS applications.
- Good understanding of Mobile app architecture, ecosystem, NFRs, Architectural patterns, Best practices.
- Good experience in evaluating multiple solution/tech, approaches, products, frameworks and recommending the right one based on customer needs.
- Broad knowledge in Cross-platform application frameworks, React Native, Flutter, Ionic, etc.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of CI/CD tools like FastLane, AWS CodeBuild Native apps for iOS and Android
- Good experience in analyzing code, performance, stability, and security of apps and make recommendations on improving the overall status quo
- Very good expertise in Performance profiling, memory leak detection, and resolution of issues
- Deep Knowledge of Git (including merging, branching and resolving merge conflicts)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and articulation skills.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.