MTS Software Engineer
- Full time
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : September 24, 2023 -Accepting applications
Experience 0 - 1 years
About the Company: NetApp, a renowned global data management and storage solutions provider, has established itself as a leader in the field of data-driven innovation. With a rich history spanning several decades, NetApp continues to empower organizations with cutting-edge technology to efficiently manage, protect, and leverage their data assets.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and 0-3 years of related experience or equivalent work experience.
From the newest ideas in cluster computing to the latest web framework, NetApp embraces innovation to deliver compelling solutions to our business.
Come be a part of a team working on cutting edge systems-oriented projects linking the cloud to the data center. We’re looking for a proven developer with a strong systems background, a drive to innovate, and experience in delivering products to market. We’re developing a next generation SW architecture to provide the infrastructure for highly innovative systems applications.
• Work on design, implementation, and verification of systems/subsystems
• Test automation
• Performance analysis
• Critical and/or high-visibility customer support
• Participate in technical discussions within the team and with other groups
• Providing support in the development and testing activities of other engineers that involve several interdependencies
• Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals
• Strong programming skills in Go/Java/C++ with an understanding of OOPS, as well as a scripting language (Python/Shell script)
• Preferably with experience working in File systems, storage protocols, etc.
• A strong understanding of data structures and programming practices
• Should have excellent debugging skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• The ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and high-quality standards.
• A strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
If an employer asks you to pay any kind of fee, please notify us immediately. We do not charge any fee from the applicants and we do not allow other companies also to do so.